Social Networks

Back to website

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Conan's Tonight Show

Do you like Conan O'Brien as the new Tonight Show host?


I'll admit to being a fan. When my hubby worked nights, I'd stay up late to wait for him and began watching Conan's late night show. I'd usually be dosing off just at the 12:30 am hour and then Conan came on. Before I knew it, I'd be laughing at something so outrageous that I'd find myself wide awake! He is so off-the-wall and strange that it's refreshing and I find him funny. It's a matter of taste, I suppose.




Some friends don't enjoy his brand of humor. It's either, you like him or you don't. I do. You never know what he's going to do or say. And he's taping in our valley now, right up there at Universal Studios. There's something nice about familiarity too.


I've seen a taping of Jay Leno and he is a really nice man. He relates to his audience and talks to them in a warm way before the show. When his prime time show comes on the air in Sept, I'll probably watch him too. I need my talk show hosts to fall asleep to at night ... no offense intended to Jay or Conan. But after a stressful day, a bit of comedy relaxes me. What can I say?

No comments: