Social Networks

Back to website

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Eharlequin Newsletter Saving you Money!



Are you an avid reader? If so, the free Eharlequin newsletter delivered to your email address each week, can save you lots of $$ Whenever I see something I think my readers would enjoy, I try to post it to my blog here.

In today's economy, let's face it, we are all looking for a good buy. And Eharlequin delivers. From Free Book Fridays, Bonus Bucks, free shipping and 40%, 50% and sometimes 60% off current books, you can't afford not to sign up. You'll get the deals as soon as they are available.

If you are new to Eharlequin online, you also get $4.00 off your first purchase!

Did I mention the newsletter is FREE! And so easy to do.

Just find the Eharlequin Newsletter Sign Up on my side bar under my book covers. That's all you have to do to start getting the newsletter.


No comments: