Social Networks

Back to website

Friday, July 10, 2009

What I'm Reading... Montana Rose


This book is from my fellow Filly at Petticoats and Pistols!! Mary Connealy has a great sense of humor and a wonderful gift for writing. I'm just into it and already it's a delight.

What It's About:

Fire up your love of romance with Montana Rose, where Cassie Griffin, a seemingly spoiled pregnant woman, is widowed one day and wedded the next. Marrying handyman Red Dawson seems the only alternative to Cassie's being hitched to a brutal rancher. But can this "china doll" bear exchanging smooth silk for coarse calico? Red was reluctant to be yoked to an unbeliever, but sometimes a man has no choice. Will Red change Cassie's heart by changing her name? Wade Sawyer is obsessed with saving Cassie from a marriage of convenience. How far will he go make her his own?


Available on Amazon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read it and I love it!

Edna said...

I keep up with the other blog and saw where you were here today, sure would love to win the book as I have not yet read it.

mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net