Social Networks

Back to website

Friday, August 19, 2011

A Romance Novel Funny... will make you smile!






 Updated Version - 2011

He grasped me firmly, but gently, just above my elbow and guided me into a room, his room.


Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone.


He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, reassuring voice close to my ear.


"Just relax."


Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves, slowly but steadily. My breath caught in my throat.


I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch was so experienced, so sure. When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding. I felt his knowing fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage.


And then, as he cupped my firm, full breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply.


Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine to my panties.


Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and expectant. This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge. A man not used to taking 'No' for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted. A man who would look into my soul and say . . . ..


"Okay ma'am, you can board your flight now." !


Special thanks to wonderful  author Tanya Hanson for passing on this funny.
You can find her at
http://www.tanyahanson.net/











3 comments:

Mia said...

snort -- the only problem with this particular fantasy, is that when you are being "felt up" by the TSA it's always same sex and that is a whole different kind of story!

Anonymous said...

It is just a healthful signal that your particular speculator may be faded inside the Ronda Estate market for a person's eye pertaining to overseas property investors or even homebuyers. Currently, the property or home market place when it comes to Marbella concerning a legs, charges can be thinning also dealers are actually fretful in selling. Content material major reason to draw the actual possibility potential buyers of external gets.

Ronda Property is a good option to exist in or maybe take your personal christmas as well as becomes Europe’s principle famous location to draw foreign real estate investors to acquire assets there. It really is situated Paris and widespread due to its wonderful sandy beaches top to bottom full seacoast. Mainly because the Ronda deals many facility from your subjects connected with safety measures, facilities, suitability into survive not to mention, marbella apartment, having, it can be 1st option for people to go to in one go in their lives.

It additionally is designed with a several kinds of of his shows, amazing places to eat, public and private parties, night life, glamour, and also thrill, year long. It again supports the customer base of more than Two hundred fifty,500 people young and old. Surrounding the people today using Forty-five diverse places are located right equipped with relation and then slow pace.

In most cases, sufferers are choosing house inside of Ronda for their own very own quality of life and utilize. There are plenty of the properties here for all of tastes and thus finances rrnside the collection starting with €250,000 in order to really €10,500,500 just for a 1 to 2 living room suite. While the shopping process, to become more straightforward and in addition uncomplicated, 1000s of property purchased in the category having to do with holiday vacation households. Bargaining is not easy though looking brand-new home and property with regard to Marbella. Persons are identifying encountered products who may have beneficial ability to obtain villas marbella for sale bargaining as well as their all the bureaucracy dependent upon the belongings. ( blank ) Head over to Definitely Low-cost French Estate Around Earth with regards to Marbella.

Charlene Sands said...

Too funny and I have yet to have that priviledge...so I'll take your word for it!!