Social Networks

Back to website

Thursday, November 17, 2011

7 POINT GUIDE TO BEING THE PERFECT MOMMY by Baby Meggie!


Prefaced by Charlene Sands



Motherhood has been known to kick our butts. It’s an ever-evolving process that even the most competent women find challenging. The same holds true for Trish Fontaine in The Cowboy's Pride, an efficient, fashion-conscious publicist, now a new, unexpected mommy. Trish finds herself out of her element when she comes to Red Ridge to divorce her ex-country music star, now-rancher husband. The baby in tow, makes for a quite a threesome. Trish can’t let Clayton Worth melt her resolve, but oh, the way he looks at her four-month old baby is the thing that dreams are made of.

 

Baby Meggie’s 7 Point Guide to Being the Perfect Mommy:

If you warm the bottle before you hand it over, I won’t let out a blood-curdling scream.

I need a diaper change as soon as I wake up. I don’t like to make a mess. It’s no fun for me either.

You don’t need to creep down the road when I'm in the car. Just drive the speed limit. I promise I’ll sleep most of the way.

You don’t have to hold me all the time. I like to roll and explore.

Take me on a stroll, I like to see Red Ridge Ranch and all the animals, especially the horses.

Kiss the man with the soft thoughtful eyes already, Mommy. He looks nice.

Don’t panic – I will love you no matter what, even when you make mistakes … I promise.




1 comment:

Tanya Hanson said...

Charlene, this is absolutely precious! Have a deadline but then it's back to reading, and you're next up. oxox