The Risky Release Party Continues with Robin Bielman and Charlene Sands
Both of us were lucky enough to marry our high school sweetheart. And both our guys are adventurous. So when it comes to dates—and between us there have been thousands—we figure we might have some expertise.
Top 15 “Worth The Risk” Dates:
1. Swim with sharks. (Kidding. We just had to throw that in there.)
2. Spend the day at an amusement park and ride the rollercoasters. We realize this may cause some wooziness, but then you get to lay your head on your honey’s shoulder and lean into him (or her) while you walk around.
3. Take a hike. The less travelled path, the better. There are more opportunities to get frisky that way.
4. Go to the multi-plex movie theater spontaneously and watch the movie that’s playing right now. You may be pleasantly surprised.
5. Take a surfing lesson. It doesn’t matter if you stand up or not, the fun you’ll have trying will translate to fun when the lesson is over.
6. Eat dinner at a tiny little dive. The kind where you imagine the line is usually out the door and you have to stand to eat.
7. Go hot air ballooning. Okay, so neither of us has done this one, but we really want to!
8. Swim in a freezing cold body of water. Bonus points if there’s a waterfall. Just think how much fun you’ll have warming up afterward.
9. Rent a scary movie and curl up on the couch to watch it. In the dark. When you cling to your guy out of fear, he’ll be oh so willing to create different kinds of tingles.
10. Dive. Scuba or sky. We’ve only done one of these, but the other is on our bucket list. (Okay, it’s only on Robin’s.)
11. Park the car. View. No view. Doesn’t matter. Your eyes should only be on each other. Proceed at your own comfortable heat level.
12. Ride a horse and a cowboy (just kidding!) preferably on the beach, but mountain trail rides are very romantic too.
13. Wine taste at a local winery and enjoy the ambience or if you’re not in grape country, have a wine tasting party for two at home.
14. Kiss a frog…you never know, he may turn into your prince.
15. Read a Romance … together!! (it can lead to great things!)
How about you? Have you had a memorable “Worth The Risk” date? Post a comment here and be entered. See details below for more entries and a chance to win a Grand Prize.
RISKY RELEASE PARTY AND A CONTEST "WORTH" ENTERING:
Post a comment during the next 2 weeks on our blogs on MWF to be entered to win the gift cards!
Please spread the word about Worth the Risk. Help us achieve our goal of ranking on Amazon or Barnes and Noble Top 1000 books and one lucky commenter will win a Nook Color (Value: $149) or Kindle Fire (Value: $159) or gift card equivalent IF we do. (We need to rank in triple digits)
Mention our Risky Release Party on Facebook.
Tweet about Worth the Risk on Twitter
Post a review on Amazon, BN or Goodreads
Amazon for Robin's Book
Amazon for Charlene's Book
Like and Tag us on Amazon
Check out our books
Tell your friends about our books
Sample FB or Tweet:
Don't miss @CharleneSands & @RobinBielman's Risky Release Party & you could win an e-Reader! http://charlenesands.blogspot.com/ http://robinbielman.com/blog/
Contest Ends October 15th.
Thanks so much for being a part of our celebration!
Charlene and Robin
P.S. Thanks so much to everyone who has already bought, read, reviewed, and/or added Worth the Risk to Goodreads. We're thankful for your support!!
(Be sure to leave your full email addy when you post on the blogs and let us know how you've helped!)
Be sure to post on Robin's Blog too.
Remember all comments are entered to win $25 gift cards to Amazon or Barnes and Noble . And remember, leave a comment on both our blogs and that counts twice!