I've been tagged by good friend and fellow Desire author Bronwyn Jameson, to post Five Things You Might Not Know About Me. Now, I've tagged another good friend and Historical author Cheryl St John to play along. All those with blogs, join in too and let me know it's up on your site and I'll post it to mine.
If you don't have a blog, simply post yours in the Comments section. Here goes and have fun!
1. I couldn't blow a bubble with bubble gum to save my life!
2. When not writing, I teach childbirth classes and babycare basics at a local
hospital. It's estimated that I've taught 500 pregnant couples a year for
the past 20 years.
3. My pride and joy cat, Skittles, is known by family and friends as the Devil Cat!
4. When I was sixteen, I was arrested twice. DON'T GET EXCITED! It was for curfew and my "record" was thrown out before I graduated high
school. I really was a good kid.
5. My father never saw my books in print, so I sneak his name Charles
in every book and in every form: names of streets, towns, nicknames, in code,
so he's always with me. See if you can find some.
Now it's your turn. Play along or simply comment.