Social Networks

Back to website

Friday, September 21, 2007

The Way to a Man's Heart


Just thought I'd post this since it's one of my favorite
contemporaries, re-released now as an ebook with
It was originally a Kensington Precious Gem .

I love the cover and the story goes:


It’s getting hot in Christy Evans’ kitchen! Kyle Warren, the boy next door she made sure to avoid in high school, has moved back home and he’s turning up the heat. Keeping her distance has never been so difficult. This time around Kyle’s helping her with her catering business, Edible Delights, being a good neighbor and refusing to take no for an answer. Her defenses are crumbling like undercooked cobbler ... can she keep denying the gorgeous man who looks at her like she’s his next “edible delight”?



It's a fast-paced, emotion-packed story about the girl-next-door-who-got-away.And was recently nominated for the CAPA award.

Hope you check it out at Cobblestone Press and enjoy!






1 comment:

Cheryl St.John said...

There's a lot of strange coding in your last two blogs and the previous one won't let me post. I wanted to say my grandmother used that word all the time, so it's quite famiiliar to me.