Social Networks

Back to website

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Nomination and A Chance for you to win!


Dear Readers,

I just got word that my anthology with Jillian Hart and Kate Bridges, Western Weddings, is a contender for Love Western Romances’ Best Western Romance of 2008 by being awarded a 5 Spur review by Love Western Romance.com and published in the year 2008.

Starting December 1, 2008 visitors to Love Western Romances.com will be able to vote for the Best Western Romance of 2008 from the list of books awarded 5 spurs. The voting will run until January 11, 2009 to give fans plenty of time to vote. Each visitor can only vote once.
Below is the link to Love Western Romances.com. http://www.lovewesternromances.com/index.html
Here's the best part for my readers and friends:
Voters will be entered into a contest for a basket of goodies and a Barnes and Noble gift card.
This is a great honor and I hope you take the time to vote starting December 1st. I'll be reminding you all again!
Maybe we both will win!
Don't forget to enter my Suite Secrets Part Two contest today, if you haven't already. You can only enter once. Contest ends after the holidays!


No comments: