Social Networks

Back to website

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Do You Love Country Music?


I guess it's natural since this New York born author writes westerns, that I would love country music. This week I'm excited because I'm going to see Brooks and Dunn in concert. I've never seen them live before, but I love Ronnie Dunn's voice so much and the two make a dynamic pair!

It's always fun to enjoy concerts with friends. Author Tanya Hanson and I have gone to every Tim McGraw concert together for the past five years -- that's when he comes to the our city. In 2006, we saw Tim and Faith perform and it was the BEST! This year our hubbies will be joining us and we'll be doing dinner at Bubba Gumps at Universal Citiwalk! At least, I hope so. I don't know about the crowds, though it is Oscar Night, so that means either the freeways and restaurants will be empty or crowded. I'll get back to you on that.

On SATURDAY, I'm guest blogging at http://www.prairiechickswriteromance.blogspot.com/

Please stop by and say hello - you may just win something!

No comments: