Social Networks

Back to website

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

American Idol Choices ... do you Idol?




Do you American Idol?
I have to admit that in the past I've never missed it. But Tuesday and Wednesday nights are so full of my favorite "unwind" shows, that I often have too many to watch and not even space on my DVR to tape them all.


So it's been hit and miss with me. But I do enjoy the singing and the whole process. I've narrowed it down to 2 favorites. The last two weeks I've seen great things from Adam Lambert -- his Elvis look last week when singing Motown, gave me goose bumps! He's very talented and versatile and I think regardless if he wins or loses the top spot as the AMERICAN IDOL, he will still have a great singing career.


I also like Kris Allen. He has a beautiful tone to his voice and last night's performance blew me away!



My other weaknesses on Tuesday night are The Mentalist, Biggest Loser and Dancing With Stars . Don't you hate when they pit your favorite shows up against one another?
I'm not even going to mention losing Life On Mars -- in my opinion, the best written, best acted TV drama on this season. It was cancelled and I've petitioned, along with many others for it's return. If you didn't get to see it this season, you missed something special!







No comments: