Social Networks

Back to website

Monday, April 05, 2010

AMERICAN IDOL...GOTTA LOVE ELLEN!

                                         ***

I like Ellen DeGeneres. I like her talk-show and I like her as a judge.  She's honest, but nice and she's funny!

Talk about breaking tension.  Even when she doesn't like someone's performance, she finds a way to make a joke or console the person.  She's a good balance to Simon. 

I'll admit, I'm hooked. I really enjoy this show but haven't been wowed by any one particular artist.

Here's my predictions for the Top Five!  Can't predict the winners yet. I really like all five of these artists and they all have different styles.  What do you think? Agree or not?  Here they are:  (in no special order)



CASEY


CRYSTAL



LEE




AARON





KATIE

1 comment:

Cheryl St.John said...

I like Crystal, but I think I'm going to cast my vote for Lee.