Social Networks

Back to website

Thursday, February 28, 2008

American Idle - The girls stalled the show last night.



American Idol- Yes, I do know how to really spell it!
Last week I thought the girls outshined the boys in overall talent. But this week, two performances stood out and they were male vocalists.




I'm calling them the Dueling Davids.








David Hernandez wowed me. I really like his tone and style. I think he's got natural talent that isn't forced. Simon thought he was better than he'd expected, high praise coming from the Kritic King.


But I do agree with Simon, this week the one that topped the charts -- I mean really outsung every one of the contestants, was David Archuleta.

He sang John Lennon's Imagine, and gave me goose bumps! This 17 year old has a truly honest, pure and natural voice that comes across nearly flawlessly. There's a difference between singing the music and feeling the music. David feels the music.


Both Davids site Stevie Wonder as their inspiration.


Simon has it right this time. David Archuleta is the one to beat.
Who's going tonight is anyone's guess.
Gotta watch!

No comments: