Social Networks

Back to website

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

HUMP DAY FUNNIES


Something to get us over the Wednesday hump! I thought these were very clever.


Philosophies of the Famous

Sometimes, when I look at my children, I say to myself ~~"Lillian, you should have remained a virgin." -- Lillian Carter (mother of Jimmy Carter)


I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalog: "No good in a bed, but fine against a wall." -- Eleanor Roosevelt


Last week, I stated this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister, and now wish to withdraw that statement. -- Mark Twain


The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending; and to have the two as close together as possible. -- George Burns


Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year. - - Victor Borge



Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. -- Mark Twain


By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. -- Socrates


I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury -- Groucho Marx



Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. Alex Levine



I don't feel old. I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap. -- Bob Hope



I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it. -- W.C. Fields



We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress. -- Will Rogers



Don't worry about avoiding temptation as you grow older, it will avoid you -- Winston Churchill



Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty, but everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out. -- Phyllis Diller



By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere. -- Billy Crystal



The cardiologist's diet: If it tastes good, spit it out.

No comments: