Social Networks

Back to website

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!



Wishing you all a very Happy Valentine's Day, the most romantic day of the year! This morning I woke up to find a lovely note from my husband along with handcut roses from our garden placed in a pretty glass bowl, the rose tops floating on water. It was a lovely surprise and his note, just about made my heart flutter.

It's the little things in life that matter most. It's the love and consideration and kindness we share with our loved ones that make the world go around.

Hug a friend today. Tell someone you love them.

If you have a chance, stop by our Valentine's Day blog at Petticoats and Pistols today for some fun facts, recipes and chat.

I'll be chatting tomorrow all day at Petticoats about Romance In the Movies. Post a comment on Friday and you're entered to win an autographed book.

Have a SWEET Day, my friends!

No comments: