Social Networks

Back to website

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Only Great Minds Can Read This!

I loved this. See if you can do it! and let me know! There are no typos in this. It's how it's supposed to look.

This is weird, but interesting!


fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too Cna yuo raed tihs?

Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch atCmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in awrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer bein the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raedit whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and Iawlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

3 comments:

Barrie said...

I'm thinking that the fact I can read all this explains why I miss so many typos in my own work! Very interesting. Thanks for posting it!

Charlene Sands said...

Barrie,
I had no trouble reading it either. I can't understand how some might not be able to. I thought it was a fun test too. Funny about the typos in your work!!

Cheryl St.John said...

I saw taht smeohwere beofre, and thguot it was a hoot!