Social Networks

Back to website

Friday, January 13, 2006

WE HAVE A TITLE for SHANGHAIED GROOM

Yes, it's official. The editors have made their choice! And the new title of Shanghaied Groom is ABDUCTED AT THE ALTAR! I have a good feeling that this was chosen when I sent in my Cover Art Fact Sheets with a suggestion of poses in front of a church or altar, with my heroine holding a gun behind her back, ready to steal Shane away from his intended bride. I love this title, but would have also been happy, like so many of you, who had chosen STEALING SHANE'S HEART.

So, I'm happy to announce that I'll be sending an autographed copy to D'Andrea, Joyce and Crytal G. Please email me privately with your full names and addresses and I'll put the books in the mail quickly. www.charlenesands@hotmail.com

Thanks to all who participated. Look for more blog contests in the future and don't forget to sign up for my FROM THE HEART CONTEST today too. There's some great prizes being given away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the bookmarks you sent to our store. I've already put them in the books, and read it myself. I really enjoyed it.Thanks again,
Sharron Massey, mgr
WALDENBOOKS 524