Social Networks

Back to website

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

EXCITED ABOUT MY FAVORITE STORY

ci

I usually don't do this on my blog, but I'm excited to announce that the reviews are in for BUNKING DOWN WITH THE BOSS. Yes, it's a Silhouette Desire, but don't let the title fool you. It's the most emotional, heartfelt story I've written to date.

And it's my favorite.

You can't help but love sexy Sam Beaumont, the man running away from his past. I hope you get a chance to read this story. And you'll meet his hunky brother Wade, the hero in my current WIP, The CEO SEEKS REVENGE!

Cataromance 4 1/2 stars

Bunking Down With the Boss is one of those stories that will tug at your emotions. Charlene Sands shows us that taking a chance on love is always difficult. Both Caroline and Sam are dealing with issues that make taking that chance even more difficult. Loveable and realistic characters, you can't help but root for them to be true to their hearts and take that chance. An engaging tale, Bunking Down With the Boss proves that Charlene Sands is a gifted storyteller. I highly recommend the enjoyable Bunking Down With the Boss -- Debby Guyette

Romantic Times Book Reviews Magazine 4 ****

Blaming himself for his family's deaths, Sam Beaumont walks away from his father's company, all his money and his life when his daughter and wife are killed in a helicopter crash. Caroline Portman believes Sam is a down-on-his-luck drifter who could help her get her place ready for a re-opening when she hired him as a ranch hand. Though he fights it, Sam finds himself falling for the feisty widow with the big heart in Bunking Down With the Boss (4), Charlene Sands' emotional and enriching tale of redemption. -- Pat Cooper

Writer's Unlimited

Charlene Sands bring you into a story of grief over the loss of a child. Caroline fights for the right to be her own person, Sam has so much guilt that it seems to be eating him alive. I was drawn into this story and I felt I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough to see if these two people could find love at the end of this story. Pick up a copy of Bunking Down With The Boss settle back and see how love can find a way. --- Helen Slifer

And here's my dynamite cover. I love those contemporary cowboys!

When a millionaire in disguise meets a Cinderella in blue jeans their romance
is guaranteed to be unforgettable.


Available for preorder on Amazon.com and on Eharlequin July 1st!

No comments: