Social Networks

Back to website

Monday, August 11, 2008

Do Not Disturb Until Christmas!


Okay, I'm jazzed. This is my favorite cover EVER!

Don't worry Christmas is still 4 months away, but I'm happy to give you a sneak peek at my NOVEMBER book, the 2nd book in Suite Secrets. (I love Christmas, can you tell?)

I have to give credit to my senior editor, Melissa Jeglinski for coming up with these great titles. All had to tie into hotels, but have their own unique brand.

Five-Star Cowboy

Do Not Disturb Until Christmas

Reserved for the Tycoon

Isn't it great?
And sometimes the author is the last to know ... LJ from the West Indies, emailed me that she saw this beautiful cover up on Amazon. Who Knew? Thanks, LJ!
I'll post the back cover blurb when I get it! But at least you get to see hotty, Code Landon and pretty Sarah Rose!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is hot charlene. congrats. congrats on 41/2 from rT for deire book