Social Networks

Back to website

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Friday's Finds

This is my first attempt at blogging and I have to say I'm excited about it! Presently I'm writing both western historical novels for Harlequin and contemporary series for Silhouette Desire. To date, I've written 14 novels in all, the books separately almost equally by the genre. Aside from writing for two lines, I'm presently judging the Romance Writer's Rita Contest. This is the highest award a writer can receive, complete with golden statue (much like the Academy Award) and the winners are announced at our National Convention, held every summer. This year we're heading to Reno, Nevada. Can't wait. More soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your new site! Congrats on being asked to judge.Quite an honor!I think Tim's new song is definitely on to something!Happy Lover's Day to all.