Social Networks

Back to website

Monday, February 14, 2005

Monday Musings

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! What a great day for romance! Each and every Valentine's day, we've instituted a tradition in our family that my hubby and daughter exchange gifts and my son and I do too. As my kids get older the gifts have changed from Teddy Bears and candy to more practical things but the sentiment remains the same. And most times, its the homemade, hand-crafted gifts that are closest to our hearts. One year, my hubby made me a video with pics highlighting our 30 years together, set to the music "You Are So Beautiful to Me." I don't think anything could ever top that.

On a Grammy note, I have to cheer on my favorite country singer who won Best Country Song. Those of you who know me, know I love Tim McGraw and this year's song, Live Like You Were Dying, just blew me away. So much so, that I've mentioned it in my Silhouette Desire, HEIRESS BEWARE, because it fit so nicely in my story line about living life to the fullest. That's what we all should do, each and every day. Happy Sweetheart's Day!

No comments: