Social Networks

Back to website

Friday, February 18, 2005

Friday's Finds

It's raining again today. We've been hit hard with rain lately, too much for Californians. We're just not equipped for such heavy rain and thus, we get mudslides, rockslides, flash floods and more. After living in New York in my young life, I know we have no right to complain. I remember those "snow" days, when school wasn't shut down and we had to trudge though the sludge, try not to slip and fall and stay in. It wasn't so bad for the children, we thought it fun, something different and we got to go out and throw snowballs when we got home from school, but it was hard on the parents. So a little California rain shouldn't be so bad on us, but still we DO complain. Personally, I'm tired of it. I want the SUN. At least my beautiful multi-colored irises have bloomed. That's one bright spot in our gray days!

No comments: