Social Networks

Back to website

Monday, June 13, 2005

Monday's Musings

It's Monday again. Boy, did the weekend fly by. We had a great meeting at OCC this Saturday, my RWA Chapter. Liz Maverick spoke about Chick Lit versus Romance novels and it was enlightening. But we also had a good morning meeting with the Published authors and finalized some things about our Reno Convention. It's getting to sound more and more exciting. There's nothing wilder or more stimulating than 2000 writers all getting together to speak about the craft. I'm looking forward to the keynote speakers, meeting up with my new editor and taking some great workshops. And the parties aren't half bad either. Our OCC is planning a pizza party, the Harlequin party is usually top notch and then we have the Rita Ceremony, the Oscars for writers. All in all, a fun time. I'm glad I'm going this year.

No comments: