Social Networks

Back to website

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Tuesday's Tidbits

I'm getting excited about my trip to Reno in July. Having a book released in the month that I'm going to our national RWA convention makes it even more fun. Our chapter at OCC is planning some special things this year including having a hospitality suite up and running where our members can hang out when they need a break from all activities. We're planning a Pizza Party in the suite after the Literacy signing and we'll invite our agents and editors in so that all can meet. My good friends and I are planning a side trip to Tahoe first just for a day, to stop over so that we might enjoy some relaxation before the actual convention begins. I'm know I've got to store up energy because we always come home from these events totally exhausted. It's up at dawn and activities throughout the night. I get little sleep, so I'm planning on taking a mid day break to relax, maybe enjoy the outside, the pool or whatever it takes, to keep this energizer bunny running. Still -- it's always fun and educational. Can't wait. I've said that before, but it's true!

No comments: