Social Networks

Back to website

Thursday, February 23, 2006

American Idol

Yes, I am still writing, but with the Olympics that I'm taping and FF to the sports I enjoy, I will admit that I'm hooked on American Idol. I don't know what it is about that show, but I truly enjoy watching. I do love music and I'm a country western fan, so you know who I cheered on last year. And she won! This year I have my predictions already, but I'll keep them quiet. So, is it the music, the songs, the competitive edge, the banter and sometimes controversy of the judges or all of the above? I can't really say. I do love a challenge and I like to see the underdog come out ahead if they deserve it. But right now, my picks aren't underdogs -- they are probably the favorites. And as time goes on we'll see their true personalities and hear their weaknesses and strengths and as Ryan Seacrest says -- America will decide. And I'll be there, text voting for my picks and hoping to see someone well-deserving win.

No comments: