Social Networks

Back to website

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Wednesday's Words

It's been a busy week with life sometimes getting in the way of writing. But at least, this time, it's a measure of good things that's taking me away from my writing. I'm a little off schedule, with hopes of catching up this week to make my 40 pages a week goal! I'd love to finish Shanghaied Groom before the middle of October. But I did have copyedits to go through recently for Heiress Beware, my June 06 Desire and then my Author Alterations for my February historical, Renegade Wife. It's always fun to revisit a story, once you've put the on the final "THE END" and with AA's and Copyedits, you usually see that story months after turning it in. So, I'm going to work doubly hard to achieve my goals this week.

But on another happy note, the ANGELS won the American League Division championship. They clenched it last night against Oakland and though I didn't see the game, I was able to see the champagne celebration afterwards. Thrilled that our team is going on to the playoffs, my hubby and I will take a day off to see one of the games, up close and personal. Sometimes, LIFE gets in the way of writing. And thank goodness for that!

No comments: