Social Networks

Back to website

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Charlene's Newsletter for Dec 2005

December 2005

Happy Holidays to all!

I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season filled with love and happiness! It’s a gearing down time for me with writing and a gearing up time for the holidays with shopping (not my favorite thing) decorating and getting together with friends and family.

There are some new happenings on the horizon in 2006. First of all, the new Desire Dynasties Series, The Elliotts, will launch with Leanne Banks’ “Boardroom Proposition” in January and will continue on for entire year with my story Heiress Beware coming in June. See what happens when a sexy small town sheriff falls for a mysterious amnesia victim he promptly names his Jane Doe. There will be more news about that one coming later on!

And if you haven’t seen the cover for my new Harlequin Historical Renegade Wife, take a look at my homepage at http://www.charlenesands.com/. It’s my favorite cover to date and will be hitting the stores in early February.

For a hot summer read you won’t want to miss Bunking Down with the Boss coming this August! It’s another Hope Wells, Texas Desire that will be sure to please.

And check out my newest From the Heart Contest where you could win great prizes and copies of my latest books! Haven’t posted the prizes yet, but there’s jewelry involved – so be sure to enter soon!

I look forward to hearing from you and again,
Happy Holidays!!!

Charlene Sands

Visit www.charlenesands.com
Stop by for chat.
Enter "From the Heart" contest.
Read Charlene’s daily blog.

No comments: