Social Networks

Back to website

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tuesday's Tidbits

For those of you who are Online a lot, have you noticed that you're spending more and more time on the computer for various things? I'm a pretty sociable person. I like people and up until a year or two ago, my phone was always ringing. Nowadays, I communicate almost primarily through email. Whether for business -- speaking to my editors and critique friends, or personally, setting up lunch dates, telling jokes and keeping up on the latest gossips between best friends -- lately it's mostly done on the computer.

Is that a good thing? I'm not sure. My house is more quiet than ever though. The phone only rings when it's my kids -- and even they tend to email me alot lately. So, whether it's a good thing or not, it's happening more and more. And I'm wondering if that's the case with all of you too. Do you miss the phone calls?

No comments: