Social Networks

Back to website

Friday, August 19, 2005

Friday's Finds

How quickly the week flew by! And now it's Friday and yes I'm babysitting the kitty today. It's been a little bit of a challenge keeping the three cats separated. My two don't like each other, so one sleeps in the laundry area, the other has free reign of the house, but usually sleeps with us. BABY on the other hand slept under my bed last night and I had to wait up until she decided to come out to put her in her "designated" room. She's all set up in our exercise room. It's funny how you accomodate the different cat personalities. My Skittles won't be put out of our room, she scratches behind the door and is very persistent. So, it was a room switch late last night without either feline realizing what happened. They haven't seen each other yet, I've made sure of that. My cats are very jealous, but I'm sure that with their keen sense of smell, they know there's another animal in the house.
My job is to make sure they don't find each other!

Too bad it has to be that way. But cats definitely have personalities and mine don't like intruders. In the mean time, BABY is having fun exploring the different rooms and right now, she's again, under my bed, un-locatable.

And soon, they'll all be in their designated spots, away from each other. I'm taking a little break and going shopping! You all have a good weekend and share any cat stories you might have ... I'm a sucker for kitties.

No comments: