Social Networks

Back to website

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thursday's Thoughts

I think I'm finally fully recovered from the conference now. It's been days of work and falling into bed early, unable to keep my eyes open. But the good news is that I picked up a few new things in Reno to add to my SUMMER RAIN CONTEST ending next week. Aside from the prizes mentioned on the contest page, I'm adding a wonderful cookbook I found at our Midnight Madness Bizarre. Meals to Remember is a lovely compilation of recipes I couldn't resist. All proceeds go to the Alzheimer's Association, a charity near and dear to my heart. Along with this fabulous cookbook, a wonderful READINGEAR Bookbag is included. And some other goodies from Harlequin.

If you haven't entered SUMMER RAIN, there's still time. The contest ends August 15th!Good luck and happy reading all!

No comments: