Social Networks

Back to website

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tuesday's Tidbits

It's getting to that time in my story, when I can't wait to finish it. I hate to be away from the computer and if only my eyes, my brain and my fingers would cooperate I could steamroll ahead to the end of the story. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. But yesterday I worked five straight hours and made significant progress. Today, I have only a few hours to write and wish that I could spend more, but LIFE intrudes sometimes and our obligations come into play. Still and all, I'm happy with the story. CAROLINE'S MAN FRIDAY, is working out great. All the ducks are in a row for the HEA.(Happily Ever After)and I'm looking forward to writing those last few chapters. Usually by now, I have my next story on the brain too, but I'm on a double deadline right now, so that means I can't conjure up anything new, but have to finish my other story, so far titled SHANGHAIED GROOM. It's fun, but requires a lot of research since it's set in the 1800's in Nevada. Well, I'm off to work those few hours I can this morning. Happy writing and reading everyone ... Feel free to add your comments about working toward the end of a story. Or reading toward the end of a story and how that makes you feel.

No comments: