Social Networks

Back to website

Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday's Finds

It's Friday again and I swear I don't know where the week goes. But TGIF, as they say and the weekend is upon us. I'll be heading to the Tim McGraw concert this weekend and I'm hoping the weather holds up, since it's outdoors. For those of you who know me, you know I'm a huge fan. I've never joined a fan club in my life. Never, not even for Elvis Presley, the KING, but in my middle age, I decided, why not? I love Tim's music and his style. I've even met him once in Pasadena, when he signed his book. I never thought I'd shake his hand, but oh, that was a moment in time I'll never forget. So once a year, he comes to my area in CA to do a concert and I always go with my other "Tim" fan friend and fellow writer, Tanya Hanson. We always have a blast!

So the fires in my area are out, the ANGELS are on their way to the League Championship, I hope, I'm going to see Tim McGraw this weekend and I made my deadline of writing 40 pages this week. All in all, not a bad week for me. Now, if only Faith shows up to sing with her husband, it'll be icing on the cake!

No comments: