Social Networks

Back to website

Friday, October 28, 2005

Friday's Finds

Baseball season is over and I'm having withdrawals already. It's funny when you have a passion for something -- it's quite overwhelming and you can't hide it. All of my friends know how much I love baseball. Many of them called to console me when the ANGELS lost in the playoffs to the White Sox. Well, at least they lost to the best team. But we had a great time going to the games all season and watching them on television. We even went to two play-off games and the excitement in the stadium wasn't to be compared. It'll be a long draught until April and I do have enough to keep me busy. I'm just not into basketball, or football or tennis anymore.
And I do get a chance to see my nephew play year round. I'm so proud of him. He received a full baseball scholarship to a UC college. Just one more year of high school baseball for him and then I'll be doing some traveling to watch his games.

Okay, so if you're not a fan, you can't relate. But we all have our passions and I might add, obsessions. And I do have a few more ... I might share those with you at another time. Right now, allow me my mourning time. I'll be happy again ... come April.

No comments: