Social Networks

Back to website

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Thursday's Thoughts

I just got the news that I'll be working on the Fortunes Continuity for a 2007 series. Now, I have to admit, I didn't read the Fortunes of Texas books and I'm told that these stories will take place in North Dakota, not Texas. Anyway, I'm thrilled to be working on another continuity for next year -- they are always a challenge and fun to network with the five other authors in the series to make our stories gel together. I'll be book four, so the book is temporarily scheduled for April 2007. Wow, doesn't that seem sooo far away? It's interesting to me that I've never had a fall or winter book release. All my books tend to come out in the early or mid part of the year. The latest I've had a book release was way back in 1999, I believe and that was a September book.

Has anybody out there read the Fortune Desire series? If so, can you give me clues, hints or insights. Did you enjoy the books? And if so, why? Just curious -- I think I'll have to do some research!

1 comment:

Cheryl St.John said...

Congrats on the continuity! Great news. I enjoy writing them, too. North Dakota is an unusual locale. Wonder how they came up with that one. Author Maureen McKade lives there if you need help with the area. She's a sweetheart.