Social Networks

Back to website

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Loved it -- Finding the time!

I finished Lori Foster's book, Jaime, in one day. I have to say that it was excellent, but I think three or four stories came before it, and I would've loved to have read those first, in order, to see how the characters all play out to this one and final book in the series.

What a treat. If you're reading this, then you're a lover of reading books too, so you can relate to me saying, that staying in and giving myself guilt-free reading time was the most enjoyable time I've had in a long while. Relaxing and fun and so cozy on a rainy California day, I kicked back and simply indulged.

It's something, I vow to do more often. I can't wait for the books I recently ordered to arrive, to give myself that one pleasurable day of reading again.

How I missed it.

No comments: