Social Networks

Back to website

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The New Desire Stories

Well, I'm happy to say, I'll be working on a story I've wanted to do now for Desire for quite a while. I worked very hard on the proposal, trying to get it right so that it meets with our new Silhouette Desire Guidelines. These stories are focused on more meaty conflicts, stronger, (alpha) heroes and heroines who have flaws and have made a few mistakes in the past.

To give you an idea, the title, Between the Ceo's Sheets, has been changed to The CEO Seeks Revenge. Tougher men, flawed heroines, stronger, deeper storylines. I have to say it was a challenge for me to develop this story. But apparently, now I have the opportunity to write it and it will be a 2007 release.

That's the good news. And there really isn't any bad news that goes along with this. I enjoy a new challenge and the test of my talent and writing ability to develop a story that I might not have wanted to write before. At least doing so, will keep life interesting, keep me on my toes and hopefully, help me enhance my craft a bit.

All in all, a good thing.

No comments: