Social Networks

Back to website

Friday, April 08, 2005

Friday's Finds

I need a Plot Doctor today. I'm struggling with my story, trying to decide which way to go. I've got a good beginning to my synopsis, but I'm trying to do something "different" and not write a cliche story. I want to add a twist, a surprise, something to make the story flow. But nothing is coming. I've decided to do what I do when I'm stymied. And that's leave the computer, pick up a few good books and read. Reading has always helped stimulate me, it opens mental doors and keeps the create juices flowing. And that's what I need right now. Tomorrow is my day at OCC, my RWA chapter meeting. Those meeting always help to energize as well. So I think I'll lay off writing today, maybe for the entire weekend, and simply unwind, and allow the mental process to work unconsciously. See you all on Monday!

No comments: