Social Networks

Back to website

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Wednesday's Words

Okay, so I should be talking about writing, but I'm not going to. Not today. I'm a happy camper that baseball season has finally started! I'm a huge fan, love watching the games on TV, love going to them. My team, now called the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, (I wish they'd change it back to Anaheim Angels, BTW) have won their last four games and last night I watched them win their season opener. I know it's crazy but I love the team and love the game. I go thru major withdrawals in October when the season ends and it seems that April is a long time coming. Not a golf fan, not a basketball fan, wish we had a football team in LA, but when the baseball season opens, I'm thrilled to watch. Now, it's just a matter of pacing and timing and major organizing, so I can get in all the games AND find time to write. Thankfully, most of the games are on at night, when I'm ready to fall onto the sofa and relax.

No comments: