Social Networks

Back to website

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tuesday's Tidbits

Time is precious. And we have so little of it really. It's important to make the most out of each and every day. I've learned that since the loss of both of my parents and seeing friends and family members deal with illness. I've also learned that it's important not to let things go. To nip things in the bud, to deal with adversity head on. It's usually better overall and at least you don't go through life thinking, I wish I'd done ... I wish I'd said... I'm an optimist at heart, but also a realist. I think both things are important to be a good writer. We see the world as it really is and if we are lucky we can relay that on paper. Today, the sun is shining and I plan to have a nice warm sunny day, enjoying my friends and family and doing what I love to do. Write. So off I go. Time's a wasting!

No comments: