Social Networks

Back to website

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Thursday's Thoughts

I've been looking over my Reno Shining Bright RWA conference schedule for our national convention this July. What I found mostly is a wide variety of workshops offered to both published and unpublished authors. Research titles, Poison 101, I guess if you're writing suspense and mysteries -- is not for me, but then I see When Bad Covers Happen to Good Books -- might be interesting to hear, unless my Like Lightning cover grows on me. Playing Nice with your Dragon -- catchy title, but what does that mean? I guess I'll have to read further. Falling in Love without Falling into Bed? What's the point? No, just kidding. There's a career workshop titled, Arriving, Surviving, Thriving: It Ain't All Chocolate, Sex and Cheetos. It isn't? What a shame. But there's no decription on that one, so I guess I'll have to check that one out in person. All in all, I'm excited about our convention this year. It's closer to home and sounds like a lot of fun. And with Keynote speaker, Debbie Macomber and Luncheon Speaker, Susan Elizabeth Phillips, it'll be a barrel of laughs over some, hopefully, good meals and good company.
Can't wait!

No comments: