Social Networks

Back to website

Friday, July 08, 2005

Friday's Finds

TGIF-- It's Friday and that's a good thing for most people. The end of the week and the beginning of the weekend, but unless I've had a really great writing week, the approaching weekend isn't just fun and games. When I'm on deadline, I'm still comitted to writing those five to ten pages a day, regardless that it's the weekend. This week was my birthday week and I had some fun things to do, besides dental appts and other work related stuff, so my writing suffered. Only problem is: Life Doesn't Stop and I'm finding myself a little frustrated when I have such a full weekend schedule that there's no time to plant myself down to write. Oh well, I'm going to have to hussle this morning and try to get enough done, that will sustain me through the weekend. Self-discipline is key when you write. Otherwise, your deadlines will stare you in the face, two weeks before the book is due. Off to do some of that writing now...

No comments: