Social Networks

Back to website

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Thursday's Thoughts

A new Desire Sale! I'm busy working on the minor revisions on my latest Desire. I've already written one third of this book, it's going really well. Needless to say, I'm happy to have another contract with Harlequin/Silhouette and hopefully if this book is finished on schedule, I'll have three books out next year. That's my goal. I'd love to have three books each and every year. Still waiting to hear about my latest historical proposal. That book will take lots of research so I'm happy to have a jumpstart on this Desire right now, because if I get approval, looks like I'll be writing two books at the same time. And I'll have two deadlines. But that's okay, I seem to work better under a deadline. Either way, I'm happy to keep working and writing. And I hope to keep some part of this title, since it was named after my dear late mother. Caroline's Man Friday. I'm hopeful, but then my track record with titles isn't great. I've only kept one of my orinigal titles. Back to work ...

No comments: