Social Networks

Back to website

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Thursday's Thoughts

If you can't laugh at yourself -- then what's the point? Okay, I blew it! All morning long I thought today was Friday! As you might notice, my last blog, posted on July 14th says Friday's Finds!! Twas not meant to confuse you, just a sign of how confused I am. :)

We are creatures of habit and NO I haven't lost my mind completely! It's just that I usually teach my childbirth and babycare classes on Thursday nights. (Did you know that's what I do in my other life?) And last night, on a rare occasion I had to go into the hospital where I teach and do some work. So ... needless to say, since it was a work night last night, today HAD to be Friday! Okay, and I did get up super early this morning-- still a little groggy. But, Friday's Finds speaks of all the good things and new prizes added to my "Summer Rain" contest. THAT hasn't changed. Be sure to enter and good luck!
As for me -- I'd better get another cup of coffee!

No comments: