Social Networks

Back to website

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Friday's Finds

Love In Bloom Contest -- The contest is going strong and looks like I'll be adding to the list of prizes posted on the Summer Rain Contest page! I keep finding wonderful things in my daily travels to add to the contest. And I plan on returning home from Reno with some great books that I'll include from my own personal list of favorite authors. Of course, you can't go to Reno -- The Biggest Little City in the World, and not go shopping! I'm planning on adding a "Reno" gift or two to the "Summer Rain" contest as well. We've set the contest to end on August 15th deliberately so that we'll have time enough after our convention to add things to the prize package. If you haven't yet entered, now's the time. And remember to add your name to the mailing list as well. There's be some fun things and surprise giveaways in the near future!

No comments: