Social Networks

Back to website

Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday's Finds

I love living in California, I really do. I can't imagine living anywhere else. The weather is great overall, the people are polite, the city itself lends itself to a casual lifestyle. Just my speed. But enough with these high profile cases. It seems we get finished with one trial, and another crops up. Now we're dealing with Robert Blake and Michael Jackson. Yesterday, every television channel was pinned on Michael Jackson's late arrival to the courthouse. High drama, for sure, because if MJ was late getting there, his 3 million dollar bail would be revoked and the King of Pop would be re-arrested and have to wait out his court time in jail. Like I said, high drama. More emphasis was placed on his arrival in his PJ's, walking like a zombie, than the court case itself and the victim's testimony. I get it. This is Hollywood at it's best. But I don't have to like it.

No comments: