Social Networks

Back to website

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Tuesday's Tidbits

Lots to do today, so this will be short. I've been using Webshots again today and finding it a very useful resource. The ending of my story takes place in Soho and the Hamptons, in New York. Now, I was born in Brooklyn, but left the state at a very early age, so I don't have any real memory of these places. But using the Webshot resource has helped give me a good feel to both the areas. I think I can write the scenes necessary to finish my book. That's always a good feeling and though the descriptions won't be highly detailed, I think I've got enough of the flavor of the areas that I could do the scenes justice. Later, I'll actually sit down and write those scenes knowing it won't be as difficult as I once imagined!

No comments: