Social Networks

Back to website

Friday, March 25, 2005

Friday's Finds

I'm off and running on a new story. I love the title on this one! And I find that the title often
helps set the entire tone and pace of the story. After 13 books, it's hard to believe that I've only
kept one of my original titles! Only one. Some I liked better than the ones I had to use, others I'm glad were changed. Some writers hit the nail on the head the first time out. They have a knack with getting the title just right. I'm not one of those authors, unfortunately. But luckily, I have back up with my wonderful Hussy and Desire loops. They are always there to help me in time of need. I'm hoping I sell these new proposal, title and all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with keeping your title, Charlene!! Occasionally, it does happen, LOL.