Social Networks

Back to website

Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday's Musings

The book is almost finished. I have just one scene to write and that's the most important and pivotol scene in the book. I'm looking forward to writing it, but I have three endings -- and have to decide which way I want to go. I've been thinking about this for a week, putting off writing it, wondering if I should just write all three and see which one works best. Either way, the book will be done today, all loose ends tied up and the hero and heroine will head off into the sunset.
I'm always a little bit sorry, amid my joy of accomplishment, to say goodbye to my characters and the story I've created. But I've got three other projects in the works, so I can't lament too long. I'm off to figure out that dynamite ending!

No comments: