Social Networks

Back to website

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Tuesday's Tidbits

It's finally spring! I think we've had our fair share of rain in California. In fact, we broke a few records this season. The weather is beautiful outside, sunny with blue skies and white clouds. Since I'm a sun worshipper, good weather puts a smile on my face and I find that I'm more productive. I wake up earlier and get more things done, when the sun is shining. I'm off to rework my new story now. Found some hitches I need to iron out and then I'm off. Tuesday is bowling day with my good friends and I ususally don't get a whole lot of writing done but I try to squeeze in some work on these days, whether it's just to edit or reread my work in progress. I think I'll even sit outside and enjoy the sun later in the day.

No comments: