Social Networks

Back to website

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Thursday's Thoughts

Almost baseball season! I'm such a big fan and I go through withdrawals in October when baseball season ends. Luckily for me, my nephew plays high school baseball and I always made a point of watching his games during the "off" season when they play tournaments. His official games start tomorrow and I'll be there, watching him pitch.

Though I live in Los Angeles I'm a transformed ANGELS fan. Used to be loyal to the Dodgers but now I can't wait to see my favorite Angel players hit the field. Tickets go on sale on Saturday and I'll be ready at my computer, with the schedule and map of the stadium in hand to get as many tickets as possible. I love to sit in Dodger Stadium with my Angel red on, when the two rival teams play the Freeway Series. I just can't wait! But my writing will suffer. I can't sit at the computer when the games are on TV. So, I adjust my schedule and make deals with myself so I can get my work done sometime, before I allow myself that indulgence. Crazy, huh? And most people think it's the men who love the sport.

No comments: